Had one of those restless days today, when you spend all of the day making plans that you probably aren't going to follow through but its nice to make them anyway. Although actually a lot of my plans are concerned with my travelling and that is definitely going to happen at some point.
Still trying to work out which of the European capitals I am going to tick off this year. Reading the last 12-15 issues of Lonely Planet hasn't made my job easier though, I kind of want to go everywhere and anywhere!! I'm sure I'll change my mind about 100 times this year but I guess that is part of the fun, the anticipation and the buzz when you actually commit and say, "yep that's the one".
Would definitely recommend this whole being busy and making plans approach. Its amazing how much there is out there to do - and not all of it needs time and/or money which usually end up being our excuses for not being able to do things!!
Right, that's all from me today, keeping it quite short because it's late and I want to get the book I'm reading finished so I can get a review done tomorrow.
Today's #randomfactoftheday - The earliest enclosed wind tunnels are thought to have been invented in 1871
Today's #badjokeoftheday - A lorry load of tortoises crashed into a van carrying terrapins. It was a turtle disaster.
Today's website of the day - Another awesome sciencey one www.facts.fm/random-facts/8/
On this day: In 1895, the National Trust was formed
Till next time
DT
No comments:
Post a Comment