Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Pressing the Reset Button

Well, another year draws to a close. From a personal point of view 2013 was pretty disastrous and I'll be more than glad to see the end of it. 

However, it doesn't do to dwell on the past at the expense of the moment (if I ever become famous then this can be one of my famous "quotes"). So, I'm looking forward instead and trying not to worry about things than aren't under my control. "Live each moment" will be my motto for the year, but who knows what those moments will be. 


I don't really want to set resolutions so instead I am setting my goals for the year; 


1) Write something on this blog every day

2) Read at least a book a month
3) Get my short stories published
4) Tick 4 more European Capitals off the list
5) Complete 14 Friends of Serenity challenges

Have a good 2014 everyone 

Till next time, DT

No comments: