Sunday, 5 January 2014

Interesting Times

Really excited today, just started a FANTASTIC new project which I hope will come to fruition. Don't want to say too much right now in case it doesn't come off but if it does it'll be a cracker. I'll try to keep everyone posted as to how its going but it is unlike anything I've ever tried and definitely outside of my comfort zone.

I have suddenly realized though that I "may" have over estimated how much time I have available this year for my different projects and plans. Never mind though, I'd much rather be busy than quiet as it feels like you are getting somewhere when you are busy all the time. Especially if you are busy doing exciting things.

There is a famous phrase which is purported to be a Chinese curse (though it's origin hasn't been fully confirmed) - May you live in interesting times. I understand that "interesting" has many different interpretations depending on context, but I'll definitely take interesting over mundane every day of the week!

Today's #randomfactoftheday - The Bayeux Tapestry is not actually a true tapestry. It is technically an "embroidered cloth"

Today's #badjokeoftheday - Q: How do you deal with an angry Welsh man? A: Caerphilly

Till next time,
DT

No comments: