Tuesday, 21 January 2020

Day 10 - Keeping it fresh

One of things I'm trying to work hard on is to find things of interest to talk about during the week. I really don't want this to turn into just a food and resturant blog - mainly as I'm wanting to lose weight but also cos I'm not very good at that kind of stuff! 

So I'm really looking for ideas for things to do, talk about etc. Anything really to keep this fresh and people entertained during the week. 

The highlight so far has been wearing my cowboy boots for the first time. I know that sounds so funny (and I know people are going to be rolling their eyes cos I've not been here two weeks yet) but man what a great investment!! So comfy. Now I just need to find a hat.



7:30pm UPDATE: Oh, my, word. I have just had literally the best sausage in the world ever. Without doubt. Provided by one of the CPChem guys from a deer he shot and had properly butchered himself. Tonight's was Cajun spiced and, as the video shows, awesome. I've got 3lbs of the stuff, mainly as Jeff and John can't take it home. Muahahahahahahaha. 



I've also discovered that my laptop has a multitude of different camera settings so be prepared for a large amount of stupid photos while I experiment with it. I present exhibit A - me checking to make sure no-one is stealing my large stash of deer sausage. 


Right, that'll do it for today. Off to do a bit more research for cool things to do in Baton Rouge when I get there. Let's see what the next day on this adventure brings. 
Till tomorrow, Tom

2 comments:

Janetlucy said...

As you’re British, why not do a weather blog?

Skip said...

Have you got the spurs ...