Monday, 10 March 2014

Where does the time go?

It's now 2230 and I've literally just sat down having been on the go all day since I gave up on overcoming insomnia this morning around 0645. Why are some days over before you've even had a chance to think about them? I was genuinely planning to get a good long blog in tonight but unfortunately it is not going to happen. Hoping tomorrow might be more fruitful but chances are it'll be another one of those days that passes me by without me really noticing.

I would like you all to remind me of this in a few months when I'm complaining of being bored and having too much time on my hands!! Swings and roundabouts and all that eh?

Today's #randomfactoftheday, #websiteoftheday and #badjokeoftheday will return tomorrow. Probably.

On this day; 1876, Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call, "Mr. Watson come here, I want to see you".

Till tomorrow,
DT

No comments: