Friday, 14 March 2014

Challenge #11 is coming. The MIGHTY DEERSTALKER awaits

Just a short one tonight. I'd like to say I'm being a proper athlete and preparing properly for tomorrow's event. But in truth I'm not in the slightest. But hey ho, I'm sure it'll all work out fine in the end.

So I'm just going to plug the challenge website and the Friends of Serenity charity website. Please take the time to go and read these to see what I am doing, why I am doing it and to learn about Trisomy 13 and the journey some people unfortunately have to go on.

It is only with your support, your help and your generosity that we can make a difference. So anything you can give (whether it is time, money or even just your best wishes) would make the world of difference. Thank you all, hopefully see you Sunday if I survive!

Today's #randomfactoftheday - 3 films have won a total of 11 Oscars; Ben-Hur, Titanic and Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.

Today's #badjokeoftheday - Q: What does a T-Rex use to do DIY? A: A dino-saw.

Today's #websiteoftheday - Ooh ooh ooh. Miniature trees! (http://www.allthingsbonsai.co.uk/)

On this day; 1879, birth of Albert Einstein

Till next time,
DT

No comments: