Thursday, 26 March 2020

Day 74 - Losing Track

Spent the whole of today convinced it was Wednesday. Which it isn't. Therefore I also (for some reason) thought I'd done my blog for the day. So once again I am back scrabbling around for things to say. I've actually got two blogs ready to go. I think the second is more important so that's why I've chosen the order I have.

It is warm here at the moment. Today peaked at 32C - but importantly the minimum is 22C. Trying to sleep in that temperature is a pain. Yeah you can put the A/C on, but that plays havoc with my sinuses and throat. So good quality sleep is proving to be something of a lofty ambition. I'll eventually acclimatise but 30+C in March is not usual for me - and I'm dreading the 40C + 95% humidity that apparently greats summer!!


Not much going on as you'd expect. Working from home is pretty efficient so far, and I've managed to avoid being overloaded with distractions. In some respects I feel very sorry for those who are trying to work with loved ones (both human and animals) in the way. But, as I've alluded to on this blog many times, I'd give pretty much anything to be working from home an have Katie harassing me 24/7!!

Did manage to finally finish Winterfell though. Considering I am probably one of the least creative/artistic people ever (just ask Katie about our bottle rocket project) I am classing this as a major, major win. I guess it is no more than putting Ikea flat-pack together, but I'm claiming my moment in the sun.

It's bigger than it looks - honest!
Till later, Tom

No comments: