My typical day consists of waking up at 4am, 5am and 6am, but then sleeping through till about 8am. I then realise it is pointless leaving for work as I'll get stuck in traffic so I eventually rock up about 9am if I'm lucky. The morning passes reasonably quickly until about 11:30 when the day begins to drag. The next hour takes three hours and then the lunch hour takes 25 minutes.
Post lunch drags horribly until about 4pm, usually with some vague attempt by body to get me to go for a nap. Around 4pm I'm suddenly ridiculously productive and the next three hours whizz by in a haze of "getting loads done" before I get turfed out of the building around 7pm. I then usually having something planned in the evening so generally by the time I have done that and eaten it is around 10pm.
I have a massive yawn and then, once again, my body has another injection of energy and I lie in my bed until about 2am trying various methods of making myself go to sleep such as reading, writing blogs and counting small fluffy clouds with legs. About 2am I finally drift off only to be woken again at 4am - and the cycle begins again.
THIS IS NOT NORMAL!!!!! Please help :-D
Till next time,
DT
No comments:
Post a Comment