Thursday, 3 January 2019

BOOK REVIEWS: Terry Pratchett Quintet

So it turns out that it has been 22 months since I last posted on this blog (which I originally called the "Daily Stream of Unconsciousness"). I've not exactly been as prolific as intended but - like gym memberships, diets and new starts in general - the turning over of the page to a new year seems as good an excuse as any to start back up.

I've got somewhere in the region of 50 books that I've read over the last 2 years that need reviews. This is going to take some time to catch-up so I thought I'd ease myself back in with a batch from the early part of Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. I did the Colour of Magic when I read it but have included it again here, along with books 2, 3, 4 and 5.


The Colour of Magic 

The Light Fantastic

Equal Rites

Mort

Please feel free to point people towards these reviews (and this blog) if you enjoy them. I intend to get another batch out this week sometime so keep an eye out :-)

Till next time,
DT

No comments: