Today's heady mix of book review goodness brings me almost up to date, the only remaining reviews are those which are part of a series I intend to review as a whole and the intriguing Off Leash which I'm fully intending to review alongside an author Q&A - when I FINALLY get around to preparing the damn thing
It has been a long time coming to get up to date and I've read some absolute crackers along the way.
This batch is no exception, including the brilliant end to John Gwynne's stunning Faithful and the Fallen series as well as Brandon Sanderson's Warbreaker, Michael McClung's SPFBO-winning The Thieft who Pulled on Trouble's Braids and Robin Hobb's excellent return to the Realm of the Elderlings- the Liveship Traders Trilogy.
Wrath (Faithful and the Fallen #4) by John Gwynne
Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
The Thief who Pulled on Trouble's Braids by Michael McClung
The Liveship Traders Trilogy by Robin Hobb
They are all intended to spark discussion and interest so please feel free to point people towards these if you enjoy them.
Till next time,
DT

No comments:
Post a Comment