I'm definitely in a "book zone" at the moment. Following on from the review of J.P. Ashman's Black Cross (and the Q&A he was kind enough to do), I've managed to churn out another bunch of book reviews over on everyone's favourite book review site (see below).
The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
Timebound (The Chronos Files #1) by Rysa Walker
The Bands of Mourning (Mistborn #5) by Brandon Sanderson
Harmony Black (Harmony Black #1) by Craig Schaefer
Today's installments include; the latest trip to Scadrial and the world of Mistborn, a crime-fighting witch, time-travel and a grand space opera with more than a hint of "Firefly" about it. I've somehow just about managed to review everything I've read recently, which means it is time to get my head down and plough through a few more books.
Keep your eyes peeled for Brandon Sanderson's conclusion to his Reckoners series, Patrick Rothfuss's Name of the Wind and plenty more from the fantasy genre.
Till next time,
DT
No comments:
Post a Comment